Here is the recipe that I use for when baking flapjack.
- 125 grams of Sugar
- 125 grams of Margarine
- 250 grams of Oats
- 5 table spoons of golden syrup
- dried fruit (optional)
Now let’s get started
- Pre heat oven at 160 degrees
- In a jug add in the sugar, margarine and golden syrup and heat the contents in the jug in the microwave for roughly 2 minutes or when all melted.
- In a mixing bowl add in the oats and this is where I add in some dried fruit for this you can add as much or as little as you want.
- Add in the contents of the jug into the mixing bowl and stir well
- Put some grease proof paper in a tin (I use a brownie tin)
- Put mixture into tin and press down
- Put into top of over for 15 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Once done take out of oven and cut into piece before leaving it to cool.